ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

re: open 11.5c? 392 mill shares on issue, almost half traded in...

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    re: open 11.5c? 392 mill shares on issue, almost half traded in one day (167 mill). that makes for a lot of the company traded. If any major portion of those shares has been bought by any large investor or fund then liquidity may start to dry up. Even if half the buyers hold for med term, there will be alot of upwards pressure on this stock. If the report is credible then within 2 years this company is saying it can earn around 20c a share with a mining life over a hundred years. I bought a 6.6 cents after my gut feelings drove me to it. Sold half at the close and holding the rest. I didnt want to sell any as if it all gels then this could rise high and fast, maybe ill jsut make less. Looks like in the report that mining wont start till 2005? (End of 05?) But a lot of people would be looking at this one seriously as a med/long term hold and if so this price will go up. If it all gets taken over by skepticism or the report is unrealistic, the shareprice will suffer. IMHO i read a bit on ADY today and apart from them earning nothing, they have made a large placement not too long ago and looks like they have low overheads at the mo, directors have been paying themselves a nominal fee so perhaps management is fair/honest/good. Who knows? more research needed or toss a coin. the funds/etc will be checking this out i guess so maybe tomorrows price and demand will show if its real or not. large buyers coming in will give the report a lot of credibility IMHO.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.