TTM 1.25% 39.5¢ titan minerals limited

next positive news/announcements???, page-10

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Goarmy,

Credit for what? Stating the same thing everyday? CDG at $20 mill mkt cap is laughable. You talk about debt well its got plenty of it from the most ruthless "loan to own" lender in the business. The share price is headed south so according to you the market must think that also. Maybe they agree with the fact that 1458 grams (yes grams) in the dec qtr followed up by 160 ozs in the March qtr (and yes they have only 50% of this by the 50/50 JV) doesn't really work. But you put this down to commissioning which I would agree with but when it comes to MIZ commissioning its sorry, show me the production.

As for CZI, I think you may have your wires crossed when you talk about yourself as Nostradamus, let me refresh your memory with your own postings :

24th MARCH : " I would think that is S/P got to say 9-10c level there would be a mass exodus by those who took up the last Co CR at 12c IMO, The Co is walking a tight line on how they will fund further projects."

25th March : "After looking at the list of past CZI Co announcements from say August 2013 till now, imo is somewhat depressive and slow, one could say that very little hands on progress has been made with this coin Aust & USA projects for the last 7-8 months. I'm starting to wonder if the current 0.042 s/p is being artificially maintained to stop the S/P from falling further"

2nd April : "I really really hope it's not another US gold project".

Point is Goarmy you may have been in CZI but you just sat there saying what you do in MIZ. No performance blah blah and you clearly had no idea about the acquisition that sent the share price up. That's right things change don't they?

I continue to say that things turn around, companies turn around and stories evolve and change but you just keep talking MIZ down and then take credit for CZI when it proves my theory that everything can turn around to be 100% correct and then take credit for your blind luck to boot? Amazing.

I look forward to the next track on the goarmy "bitter and twisted LP".

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.