TTM 3.53% 44.0¢ titan minerals limited

next positive news/announcements???, page-36

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great post serpent.... very informative. Just wondering if you including third party processing in your calculation + exploration upside of identfied anomalies? Or did you just focus on what is considered 'definites' based on asx releases. Regardless I found your post a balanced/informative discussion of 2014 fundamentals without being 'pie in the sky'. This is certainly an interesting company...

G'day Morse... I wonder if goarmy will ever say something remotely positive. It seems the company is well funded now and addressing the debt issue that was holding it down. At the moment it has a mere market cap of 5million. With funding, new management members and an outlook for 2014-2015 that seems profitable and expansive MIZ could be an interesting investment... especially at these levels. Ive red army's posts as the share price regressed. For anyone to hold this long means that somewhere there is belief this company will succeed otherwise you would certainly jump ship and say goodbye to a mistake... especially near tax time to offset other profits.

The more I research. The more I think its worth a medium term investment with plenty of upside within 6months.

Cheers Mitz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.015(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $82.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.5¢ 43.0¢ $457.8K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.