TTM 3.53% 44.0¢ titan minerals limited

next positive news/announcements???, page-37

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As stated by Morse, this co is definitely in a better position than in previous years, the management team appear to be motivated and are delivering on they're promises. I mean look at the the plant which is currently being commissioned, this alone indicates that the management are looking into the long term future of the business. I think with the SP around these levels of .003 to .004 there is an absolute bargain to be had here!!!!! Personally I'm going for a long term hold and I feel we should see some positive results within the next 6 to 12 months, Would be awesome to see the tumi exploration targets blown out of the water and have at least 3gt Au however with their current vain producing around 16gt, who knows what could be in the ground over at Tumi!!!!!. Certainly an interesting small cap co to watch!!! And Goarmy why are you so negative, you've obviously held for too long and are becoming a bit of a tyrant on here. Maybe you should think about cutting your losses and get out!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.015(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $82.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.5¢ 43.0¢ $457.8K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.