TTM 11.1% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

If you're bothered over the dilution, then why did you buy into...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    If you're bothered over the dilution, then why did you buy into this stock? (unless you bought in ages ago, longterm holders certainly have the right to be pissed). The dilutionary impact of the convertible debt was pretty obvious and you should have factored that in to your investments. Admittedly I did mess up my own calculations, but that was my mistake and not the fault of the companies. I was still factoring in lots of dilution, and I have plenty more cash ready to go at the cheaper prices I'm now anticipating.

The plans the company has are very doable with the cash they now have on hand, and even with all the dilution if they pull that off it's great value at these prices. That's why I bought in, taking the worst-case dilution into account this could still be a very lucrative stock if the turn-around story continues.

A buy order at $0.002 might not be a bad idea, and another at $0.001 ready if it drops all the way. If the company can't pull off their plans with their current cash and more dilutionary money raising happens (capital raises or more convertible debt) then I will be exiting immediately. Also, if a share consolidation happens before all the convertible debt is done, then that also will trigger an exit.
    Last edited by Serpentis: 08/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.