BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Next Potential Price Sensitive Announcement for BRN, page-21

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    For lols only I highlighted all the opinion in your latest amazing post. When you take out the emotive, doubt injecting words & phrases then this as per your other 1767 posts here are left with but a few random words. As a downramper, wordsmithing is your only craft when attempting to get mum n dads to sell their shares. Once readers realise that, your massive daily workload here fades into irrelevance.

"1, Most of the holders are at loss. So manywould bejust breaking even, or have miniscule gains, which they would takeifthe sp does manage to go back up again.
    2, Hype won't help BRN anymore. The hype on Mercedes proved that regardless of being mentioned by a leading car maker, BRN still takes a very long time to produce anything substantial. And now that BRN doesn't produce much, it takes even longeras the company is completely dependant on other companies which potentially is using edge AI. hence even ifthere is more hype around the corner, those who knowwould be careful not to get burned again as we witnessed already."

Ive determined, after eliminating all the crud that the only part of your post that is truthful is quoted below.

"Well, yeah getting back to $2 would multiply portfolio of those who bought at the 20 cents."

This is fact, so anyone reading your post that is good at maths will determine that buying at 20 cents and selling at $2 is a massive win for any investor. Thankyou for pointing out the upside potential for this stock. I guess those that bought at even lower prices than your quoted 20 cents would be even better off when your prediction of $2 comes to fruition.
    I can promise I will be here at $2, can you??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.