BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To me brainchip and any other non revenue making company is a...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    To me brainchip and any other non revenue making company is a speculative stock. The only difference this stock is over other speculative stocks is the time taken.
    But then if you compare brainchip with a biotech company , the start to revenue is a long process. Manufacturing a product have a clear and visible goals while implementing a new technology is long road. On top the technology is not just like plug and play but you need different sensors, different softwares, different algorithms, etc
    For the same you need a big pool of man power. Sadly for brainchip the company is working very conservative and on top we made a few mistakes in the past.
    So in the nutshell it is still speculative but risk reward ratio is at one of the highest point. To me it is worth taking extra risks on these low prices than taking risk when it was $2 plus. But sadly most of the people feel an opportunity at inflated prices than at the opportunist prices.
    so decision is individual for everyone and take your position based upon your risk bearing capacities.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.