FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

I hope your wrong Ele, because I have been patient, and because...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I hope your wrong Ele, because I have been patient, and because of this I have topped up with a considerable amount over the past two days, a lot sitting queued at .076 for the last fortnight after missing out on the last drop, and this price does suggest a bottom to me for multiple reasons.

At the end of the day as Fonty once expressed, the value of oil in ground is near as valuable, as the oil being extracted. Page 14 of the latest Noosa presentation shows an unrisked resource of 225mmbl, and sure, a lot of this may not come to fruition, but some prospectives could multiply as well. This graph also does not include FAN-1, potentially P-50 950mmbl, the possible increase in SNE, maybe 2C 500mmbl, and the new seismic throughout the remainder of the field, and there appears to be some beauties in the Rufisque block, where Esso have already confirmed hydrocarbons in all three wells, perhaps missing the mark.

If these fields are capable, and of similar, or if not better than Jubilee in Ghana, 3 billion barrels + is not out question, this equates to 450mmbl net to FAR, providing we can retain our interest, and at $10 a barrel, not the $18 CNE are working off, inground FAR 's worth is 4.5 billion, this said with the utmost belief come a commercial statement, and if FAR can remain on the back of this elephant for at least another eighteen months. No overnight riches here, that's for penny stocks, and hopefully soon we won't be one.

The most confident statement I have seen recently, and in only a few words, was passed forward, not by our own company , but by the very secretive COP, and a few sentences meant a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.