MSB 1.61% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Next price sensitive announcement MSB, page-15

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The way I read your posts is that a friend who is a long term holder put you onto this & recommended it as a possible investment either before or after your inheritance & has talked about the prospects of this, with you, for a while.

They had a hope that recent news at March end would be positive in a certain place.

Anticipation then Confirmation.

You bought at that place at 32c between the 6th or 11th of March. You caught a fish there but know little about how it happened?

Since then.. maybe?

You paid your mortgage with most of the inheritance & now have additional funds to use. These are Precious funds.

Be very careful how you use them. Hold those dollars close & think of how each dollar can become 1 more & don't gamble it away, some say.

You need to research for yourself & think outside the noise. Don't rush into things. Take a good look around. Read the room. Some say.

So you want to more know about where you last had success catching fish?

You're glad the price is higher than 32c that you bought at perhaps before the inheritance cleared but It's not clear whether you "made" $ & sold prior to Friday or are ahead on paper numbers at $0.865?

If you've sold & you're trying to work out when to buy again or find out the chances & timing of future announcements then the answer is the same.

I guess that you're still holding? Or especially if not..............

The answer is the same for both situations....Now you need to do your own research & make a decision moving forward considering your personal circumstances.

dyor, not financial advice, Do not listen to me. Learn about anything you put your $ into, before you risk losing those $..

Or soon after.

Learn about yourself & think simply with commonsense for your personal future.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.018(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.838M 2.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 68379 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 23949 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.