EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Next Qtr positive cash flow, page-11

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey CNC you're entitled to your view, and good to see you have made a nice long one, and translated English to English, (that's a novelty for me) but I have to wonder if you're laying it on a bit thick, sort of trying to bag the share but being cunning about it.

Personally your statement "However when it comes to mining I don't believe that management makes THE difference" while an opinion is a pretty dumb one if you think about it.

Just like your dumb statement about there only be only one mill strategy, when anyone who follows the share know they had implemented a two mill one, for obvious reasons.

You are probably asking yourself why is my statement so dumb at this point of my post...because the past management of EXG proves the converse of your statement. They were so stupid, so incompetent, so out of touch they prove the converse, because they took a reasonable company that was a miner and f**ked it!

1. So we have new management, better still a new Board.
    2. We have a Board with runs on the board (CNC a small board is where you mark achievements, a big capital letter Board is a group of people who run a company and are more important than the mine)
    3. They have quietly got on with their job and let the results speak for themselves.
    4 They are sorting the cashflow (CNC without cashflow you cant have a company)
    5 They are eliminating debt (Too much debt CNC and your company goes broke even though the mine is more important, in your view)
    6. And last point CNC they have signalled a whole range of options that as a Board they are addressing to produce future cashflow, like underground or other options (CNC its called strategy).

As a shareholder I'm very pleased with the results to date and the signalled future ones.
    So I am a shareholder and you look like a stupid commentator to me.! Im sure RSG, WGX etc value you views on management theory but I like what I see about this Board, and management.

For a person who doesn't even hold shares in this company you seem to have a very keen interest in a subtle down ramping...see ya!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.