AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Next Quartely., page-14

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865

Well it likely that cash receipts after 5 quarters of decline will be up, softex seems to have been doing well. I'm just not sure if that will continue for the December quarter (as I still don't think they are at the point of smoothing their receipts over the quarters yet) but I think March and June next year will see some support coming in also from the TMSS and FR sock.

But I'd really like an update on the ICL arrangement .... this was signed back in April 2020, which followed on from the MOU signed back in April 2019, which in turn follows on from a relationship between the two companies for many years. So I really would like to understand what work has already been undertaken by ICL in terms of getting NF out to customers over this time and what they are doing now. How far away are sales?. Will this be another Pinebelt where machinery and testing occurs over a long period and for each customer ICL attempts to supply to?

Also a update on the development agreement with PineBelt ... which was signed back in March 2019. This is a quite a large time period now to get the Pinebelt manufacturing process set up to conduct trials for the military. It worries me that this sort of time period may occur should we ever get into apparel. Yes covid has slowed the process and the military requirements will be strict - but this looks set to drag on for some time yet - also who really knows how quick the marines will be on conducting tests, reviewing tests and signing a deal - and that's if they have no issues. Marines will make the company cash flow positive contributing $10m pa but you really need the Army on board to make the real money - and I'd like to understand how soon this could happen - yes Alexium mentioned it may be concurrent - but I'm not really sure on that one as all talk has been on the Marines.

Also why are Alexium so focused on Bedding and not on apparel and other areas. Will we be waiting a couple of years before apparel sales occur?

Crazy idea but perhaps they get 2000 tshirts made up with FR and cooling on half and just cooling on the other half - give the FR and cooling ones to the firefighters and police unions for free and send the other 1000 cooling ones out to every large apparel company executive. It doesn't matter if those execs give them to their kids, their PA's or give them away - but if word comes back to just one or two of them on the quality of the cooling ... perhaps just perhaps ... // same with the unions if their members rave over the cooling and know that they is FR on them as well ... perhaps word will spread...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.