OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Interesting article on copper has been posted on KZL (Post #:...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Interesting article on copper has been posted on KZL (Post #: 6949286)

Copper prices are remaining high and LME stocks are trending down again. (RIO qtly showed lower production from most of it's copper mines, reinforcing lower grades and less supply. Couple that with strikes at Codelco and Freeport, and there is nervousness around copper supply keeping up). It makes the C purchase a "steal" for the price we paid for it.

OZL is currently in a commodity sweet spot. Some were forecasting copper to $5/lb this year. I could easily believe that now. With Gold prices also at record highs, P Hill is just a huge money machine.

I agree that OZL should concentrate it's people where it will get the biggest bang for it's bucks and, IMO, that is P Hill studies and exploration, C mining study and converting resources to reserves and exploration around C.

They should divest Cambodia, and Cobar and Chile. Save on travel costs and concentrate all their energies where they will get the biggest return.

(and also move head office to Adelaide - my only concern with that is the loss of skills if people do not want to move (OZL may save a penny, but spend a pound in lost skills and opportunities))

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.