CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

next quarterly, page-4

1. 313 Posts.
    Up to about a month ago I'd have agreed with you IndiJo about the Gennex and integrated boilers. A poster by the name of desertwolf - who's no fan of CFU's management it must be said - on the Interactive Investor (UK) website has given me cause for doubt.

He/she posted an article sourced from Germany which highlighted concerns integrated systems are very expensive and of undetermined reliabilty and durability compared to what can be bought off the shelf now. Subsidies for the new you-beaut systems are being wound back across Germany too.

Another article in The Economist, or might have been the BBC news website, about the same time said German households are starting to complain about the higher energy costs they have to bear to pay for various 'greener' schemes. Exporting businesses can claim exemption from these costs leaving domestic businesses and households to foot all the bills.

As shareholders we're captive to not only what CFU does but also to the whims of governments and peoples prepared to support us, or not support us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.