AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Next Quarterly

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A reply from Guy i got recently, Its the stock standard response i expected and doesn't come close to answering some of the specific questions i asked, it does how ever give me an idea on how the JV between HK and AKK is being run.

"We believe we are feeding the market as much information as we have. Our next quarterly cash flow statement will be by far and above our best ever and I think in this sort of a market this is the only thing that will have a real  impact."

To me this tells me that HK is selling and dealing with all the oil/ gas sales directly at there hedged prices and AKK themselves are limited to the detailed information they receive.

"Unfortunately, the collapse in the oil price has taken its toll on our stock price - It could not have happened at a worse time on the back of our consolidation. We didn't predict a 40% drop occurring when the Board made the decision to consolidate. It would also appear that Halcon's 70% drop in their share price is working against as well. We seem to track their stock price as we both reached our 12 month highs and lows  at the same time.

The Company is healthy, has strong cash flows, world class oil properties  has implemented a range of austerity measures and will continue to grow through these times in the oil industry but we are obviously not happy with our current share price."

So now my attentions is very much focused on this quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.