TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Next quarterly, page-2

1. 5,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    We're going to have so much crystal balling going on around here until this quarterly comes out.

I might as well add something, I guess...

I expect your guesses there are quite conservative. You're putting it in terms of monthly revenue rather than revenue run rate which is generally being used. I think the RRR will comfortably be in excess of $150M, and anything under that would drop the share price. The suspense seems to be killing a lot of holders here and I'm almost expecting people to start putting share price expectations against various possible RRR figures, perhaps we could all make tables of values, and present them as scatterplots, along with respected figures of our extimations of likelihoods, or better still, three dimensional plots of SP vs RRR vs likelihood. It's just a shame we can't visually display a four dimensional (hyperdimensional) plot giving likelihoods of both RRR and corresponding SP, updated hourly from each of us.

Assuming no drastic surprises (which I do), the RRR figure will be the most important single number which will pretty much define the report. I'm pretty sure we can expect to be cashflow positive from normal operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.