CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

My previous post included ----"My prediction of share price in...

1. 572 Posts.
    My previous post included ----

"My prediction of share price in the 80 cents range early
    October made some time ago is looking shaky - even though this was a most conservative prediction then.

Take off ten percent and close to 70 cents would be a reasonable possibility now."

Buying pressure indicated my long time suggestions will be about right and that the close to 70 cents (hopefully a little more) is near.

Management in its wisdom - or necessity - has raised funds by allocating shares, devaluing share price by the 10%,

The additional funding enabling faster progress in infrastructure and exploration is likely to more than make up for the temporary devaluation.
    In 2013 most likely positive news and accelerated production could well coincide with an upswing in price of silver.
    But even if price of silver is stable benefits and dividends will surge.
    This temporary dilution of shares will be more than made up.

For the moment institutions are positioning themselves in anticipation of competitive profits in this company but are cautious with their valuations.

When the profits (SHOW ME THE MONEY!) are actual and looking stable the real share price action will occur.
    Pumped up by insiders/institutions to realise and maximise profits.

Still anticipating early January to be part fulfilment of these suggestions and anticipation.
    Looking somewhere around a share price of $1.00 at this time.

Changes in price of silver will of course be a factor which has not been considered here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.