VRX 0.00% 3.5¢ vrx silica limited

Next resistance level, page-4

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hi Antman,

Welcome aboard.

I don't chart, but my expectation is that this baby will run hard once the starting gun goes off, probably on the back of the BFS. Then it will be game on. A lot more attention and the realisation that there is only a short time between now and the rivers of gold to come with virtually no obstacles or uncertainties and bugger all capital costs etc.

We now have some idea of the price of the product and people have specualted on the cost of getting the product out of the ground and to the port so people here know what turnover we are looking for. The spreadsheet nerds amongst us are furiously running numbers and getting very big results. Once the ducks are in a row, more people will do the same. The sp will run to something appropriate for a producing miner with a cash flow (in this case, the cash flow will be very close to the profit as costs are low) in the tens of millions rather than a hopeful speculative explorer.

From all that, people here are hoping for a run to north of 50 cents, probably bouncing quite a lot between 50 and 70 for a good while until the first ship is in port and then a climb to $2 as production ramps up over three mines.

From there, I still see multi-bagging as the price of sand increases and supply diminishes elsewhere. There will be a god number of us with big grins for a long time on this one.

But hey, I have been wrong before so DYOR & don't gamble what you can't afford to lose. Wish I had followed that advice over my life!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $5.661K 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31200 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 5592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.