SIH 0.00% 0.2¢ sihayo gold limited

Gazzat the fact that you will seek to remove any poster to these...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Gazzat the fact that you will seek to remove any poster to these SIH threads that is not supportive of the company line (and clearly the posters on SIH are very closely aligned with the company) regardless of their factual content or not suggests to me you need to look more closely to home regarding "gutter tactics" that YOU refer to!

Because you refer to RED i will make one point about RED threads that demonstrates the different culture of posters with RED (and bigger actual following in the market as demonstrated by actual share liquidity) - anyone who posts a non-supportive post on RED is not removed by anyone supporting RED as an investment that I am aware of. ie I along with others on the RED threads believe in free speech according to HC TOU, whereas you aligned SIH posters are completely the opposite and maybe you need to look more closely to that before you start to accuse me of "gutter tactics".

I post what I believe and facts in the market place even if you don't like what is posted, and SIH so far has continued to trade the way I have described it previously (but then not many of my posts have been allowed due to your barrage of protests seeking to have my posts disallowed).

Will you also protest with this post?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 71949607 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 157975252 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.