RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Next RNU?, page-236

1. 3,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Different folks have different strategies, some like to go all in in one, some like to pick a few and some like to pick a lot of stocks, when going small caps I like to pick a few just to be a bit safer.

My 3 favourite Aussie graphite stocks at the moment are ITM, LEL and BUX, but don't hold BUX. LEL and BUX for spectacular highest grades in Australia and really thick intercepts too, but BUX still needs to tick the box on the met work for graphite to reach that 99.95% purity, ITM for good grades, massive area, over 200km of strike, good management and good location and on those reasons I reckon ITM probably has the best chance of becoming the next RNU mainly due to size, IMO, and the MD even mentioned he is aiming for an RNU sized mc in the recent JRI interview.

But thumbs up to RNU for being a trailblazer for Aussie graphite, congrats on the ASX300, I hope they bring more attention to graphite. Dunno if others have seen this from the Port Lincoln Times article from 16th of January.

GLTAH.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5099/5099755-1e3d4fe9328189fb42c001c9b58734b4.jpg

"Siviour graphite mine located in the Cleve district set to be operational within 12-18 months

It is hoped that a new siviour graphite mine in the Eyre Peninsula will be operational within the next 12-18 months, Cleve Mayor Phil Cameron told the Times this week.

The new graphite mine is located north of Arno Bay, and Mr Cameron said one of the uses of the mine would be to source graphite to be used 'in batteries' in machinery such as electric vehicles.

Mayor Cameron and chief executive David Penfold had the opportunity to outline the future plans and goals with the new mine with member for Stuart Geoff Brock during his visit late last year in December."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.