RNU 0.00% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

hi @GoldGoldGold and @7KD , first time poster here, am a...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    hi @GoldGoldGold and @7KD ,

first time poster here,

am a reasonable holder of a Lithium stock LTR and ITM at IPO through Archer materials, I only noticed RNU recently as ITM announced that the great boost that has happened to RNU is great and we ITM are next door.

Hence my interest in RNU now ... so I invested a nice Buy package at the close today in RNU... I believe after reading RNU announcements and Offtake potential, it's a great story and RNU has an amazing journey ahead.

I was in Australia and currently back home in New York City, buying away Australian stocks... Have decided to keep buying more RNU as this stock has great potential and great correlations with ITM. Not cross promoting but I thought I elaborate the reason for me being here now.

I have read abit of downrampers here but we get that a lot at LTR and I mean a lot !!! alittle at ITM too; In the US there is a lot of fear about inflation so it's always a knee jerk reaction when the Fed coughs. It doesn't help with their stupid hawkish comments creating large swing volatility. We love drama bullshit in America!!! That's for the masses ... fear fear fear

But for investors it's understanding what you are investing in? Graphite and Lithium, why ? It has potential and has a great future, why? There is new demand coming , already started ... So future thinkers keep quite and simply invest to make big dollars $$$, short term thinkers get sucked into fear and have no patience, so I say let the downrampers spit their garbage daily but in the yearly period the "Quite" investors will truly smile. Once you believe in your investment the Sky is the limit.

I am happy to have come on board this great company, I wish I only knew about it earlier.

Good luck to all holders
    regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5429 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 11038 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.