FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

OK Harajukuisland, what’s happening at present you ask?We have...

1. 243 Posts.
    OK Harajukuisland, what’s happening at present you ask?
    We have further analytical results from the completed auger drilling program at Ntiola due over coming weeks. As stated in the ann on 06/05/2014, we have only received the first lot of results from the 15,000m+ of auger drilling.
    Commencing immediately, we have a new (additional) program of Air Core drilling to investigate the northern extensions at Viper with a view to subsequent Reverse Circulation drilling.
    Plus normal follow up drilling of potential target zones identified in recent auger drilling across the broader Massigui Project area.

Zero suggests KJ “scratches around like an old chook”.

I think we are far beyond that level of exploration. IMO we are about to start reading some very positive anns. The AC and RC drilling programs are going to provide extensive detail of what lies further down beneath the priority targets identified on our tenements. Maybe, in the grand scheme of things, you can describe auger drilling as “scratching around”, but AC and RC drilling is the serious end of town.
    IMO Zero appears to have put more money into BGS than he should have, judging by his posts of late, as there seems to be some urgency in his need to make money out of BGS.
    I am happy to stay for the full ride and my confidence that this is the right decision was boosted by the most recent ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.