FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

next round of drill results, page-6

1. 325 Posts.
    Agreed Agauntaut

Lots of news still to come, nothing has change the in the possibilities of BGS becoming a near term producer. Remember this was and still is a 1 cent stock and always has been with the risks that go along with that!

It always amazes me when someone is not happy with the way the company or share price is moving, they announce to everyone they are getting out?
    I certainly believe it is a better play to sell the shares and then announce that your out.

Zero has now told us he wants to sell and the price has dropped as he see better investments else where,
    we have no idea if he has sold already or is still holding, joys of being anonymous on the internet you can say and be who you want.

tell me something Zero, what is your buy back in price? or are you done with BGS for ever? you have stated you made money before in BGS, why wouldn't you consider it again? is it a good buy sub 1 cent?

I have seen it before when someone has sold out and then down ramp either intentionally or unintentionally? and then come out and say the have re-invested at a low price?

GLTA and take everything written on these forums with a big grain of salt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.