CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

next run imminent

1. 297 Posts.
    With insignificant volume being churned on a daily basis over the last few weeks i suspect that we have found a floor in the SP. The next run is imminent and will be vigirous let me assure you as the company is still trading at a fraction of true and fair value. Also note that capping/ BOT trading going on at the moment. There are approximately 25 lots of 3018/3019 parcels at 17.5. These 'traders' are trying to create the impression that there are a large number of sellers trying to sell - hoping that bunnys which some of you out there are to sell into their BS.. I hope that you are all smarter than that..
    Where is ASIC and the relevant governing bodies when you need them.. They are all over companies which jump 1 or 2c handing out speeing tickets but fail to control the very fundamental aspect of the market. I encourage all of you to write into the the asx and ASIC asking for an explanation for the BOT trading/ capping in this stock. I'm certain that there are traders wanting to accumulate with the view that inevitably CER will rise sharply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.