NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

Next Science Valuation, page-15

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I think the opposite, if the company were to give monthly updates saying lawsuit remains in negotiation the share price will be under even more pressure as investors would be constantly reminded that there is this event acting as an overhang. I'd prefer that it's done and dusted before it's announced, otherwise as long as it doesn't impact NXS's ability to sell their own products (which they said it hasn't) then I'd rather let it just resolve itself in the background and we focus on the financial performance of the company as it currently stands.

As for Jed6789's comment around revenue growth, well the August results was evidence that revenue returned as COVID lockdowns subsided. Xperience clearly has tangible early adopter support from the medical community so the revenues will come through, probably the worst time to exit now if one bought in at a higher price and you've weathered through the earnings trough during COVID in my opinion.

As for share price falls recently, just look at the volumes guys, one person selling the stock could have caused it easily, conversely look at how growth stocks have traded the past two weeks and I actually think this hasn't done badly at all. Next catalyst should be the quarterlies due within this month, which based on history we should be getting an unaudited revenue update as well as Xperience VAC progression update which I think should all continue to be quite positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.