GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Someone said awhile ago on this forum that this would be a great...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Someone said awhile ago on this forum that this would be a great example of confirmation bias if someone did a case study of holders too afraid to look behind the curtain.

I scoffed as I was in the same boat, trusting management. Not anymore, I'm holding but I'm questioning everything now.

@ljcamp, have a real think about it how on earth are they going to achieve 100,000t LCE within 4 years?!

This is another example of pie in the sky that ends up on the face 3 years, 11 months from now with an after hours ANN...just like SdV, just like YOP, just like shipping for 1H 2019.

Think about it...Mt.Cattlin only has a life of 5 years!...and some of that spod is hundreds of meters below the ground - unless they are planning now to become an underground mine in the coming years, no way they are ever going to economically extract that spod without hugely increasing cost/t.

Management made it clear that 100,000t in 4 years is on the back of Mt.Cattlin, James Bay and Sal de Vida...well Sal is nowhere near production. Work on the ponds has stopped for some inexplicable or unexplainable reason to the broader market (I'm sure those in the know know what's going on, so we can take a falling price as that it's not good news). James Bay is laughably miles away yet.

I suggest people hold if they think there is long term value (like me), but peel away the curtain and stop sucking in other suckers like I was sucked in with bull cases that are unrealistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.