GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am beginning to wonder about the 10.5k on Nord Sincere....

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    I am beginning to wonder about the 10.5k on Nord Sincere. A40/Alinta normally have a letter of credit associated with their shipments and there has been no announcement regarding that yet. You'd think with everything going down with them at the moment that they would make a fuss about a shipment going right now. No company name associated with it either, which is a GXY policy. I am starting to suspect that that 10.5k is also GXY, although I had been assuming it was A40. But the missing letter is an A40 thing, no name is a GXY thing. Having said that, the ship seems late leaving - it should already have gone, and the next one New Legend (which I think we are all agreed is definitely GXY) is held up waiting at anchor. It should already be in port but can't get in because the Nord is still there. So that might indicate an A40 shipment held up awaiting said letter. Either way this is going to play havoc with the port's short term shipping schedule if it is delayed much longer, still not a GXY problem, but I am getting mighty curious about that Nord shipment. Anybody got any more solid info on that shipment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.