GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY and Alita ship their products from berth 2. Nord Sincere has...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    GXY and Alita ship their products from berth 2. Nord Sincere has been confirmed for Alita, that leaves Ruby Legend for Galaxy and this will be the second shipment for GXY in 6 weeks. The total so far is 45t generating more money at a margin of more than $350, if Alita floor price of $680 is any guide and our cost is $337, that means profits of $15.75m added to our bank account. I will definitely use that to buy equity in the struggling Alita.

there are a lot of benefits to be gained from increasing our stake in Alita. The share price action of Galaxy lately in the face of decreasing lithium spot price to around 95 points, is telling me something is good for Galaxy coming out of Alita saga.

Galaxy has quietly been preparing SDV for the next stage of developing the mine and I see an upside from an update in the next quarter. I am expecting another ship to appear for Galaxy in the first week of September , mark my word for this and with this ship we would have achieved our target.

please keep in my mind the timetable for Tesla Gigafactory in China operating from October.
    I am expecting a recovery of lithium prices from October onward.

As for the current share price, nothing to say other than more opportunities for the brave and long term holders.

The sector is behaving like iron ore prices few years ago when they hit rock bottom and FMG was one dollar plus. We all know what happened when prices recovery. It is a cycle and history will repeat itself.

My 5 cents worth. Cheers, Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.