GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Next ship named, page-706

1. 13,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8277
    My recollection is that there was no shipping guidance for Q1, people here just assumed that we would ship what we planned to produce.
    That wasn’t actually the case.
    But, people got their knickers in a knot over it anyway. Assumption. Wrong.

Production is on track, product is sold.
    Imo people need to stop getting so wound up about the fine detail (like which month a ship leaves) or what AT expected 3 weeks ago.
    Take 5 steps back and you’ll be a lot less stressed.
    This is hardly the end of the world, despite the likes of asb telling us so.

So they are poor at forecasting... learn from that and don’t rely on it. So what.
    I’m amazed at all those that have jumped on the bandwagon that the share price must get hammered if the expected shipments don’t leave this month. You are just feeding their games and giving them more confidence to short if/when it doesn’t ship on time. Then you’ll all be complaining how you were “right” and how crap it is that the shorters are smashing us.
    It is self-fulfilling ! Open eyes !

I know everyone’s patience is getting tested and we are hurting from the relentless downtrend, but ffs put the shipment timing into perspective instead of manufacturing a mountain and actually helping he shorters sway the price.

Prob too late now, but imo it would have been more sensible and in the interests of peoples’ holdings to not give a rats about the shipment timing and make those hoping that you do care think twice about their moves if it happens to be a bit late. You are feeding their trading! Watch them pounce and be harping in about how management can’t be trusted blah blah blah just to squeeze out more pips.
    Silly really.

Production good.
    Costs good.
    Product sold.
    Cash balance good.
    A few shipments shuffled around.. so what.
    Management poor at forecasting... accept it but ffs stop shooting your feet by feeding the shorters and traders by announcing your next move (I noticed some talking about selling and rebuying lower - hint: that only adds to the price drop).

5 steps back.
    Perspective.
    Relevance.

And also, why worry so much in advance when it may be ultimately unnecessary..?
    People effectively jumping at shadows. Eyes on the prize.
    What’s the next major milestone? Certainly not which week or month the next ship leaves port.
    New CEO to start soon. Exciting times ahead.
    Eyes on prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.