GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Next ship named, page-767

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hi Thesi, firstly I understand the frustration of the shareholders, I too am disappointed with the share price. And I remember just a few months ago hearing some good advice on HC about this company, the positive EV story, and the Lithium history. I also remember the positive input from you others here on HC...it kept me believing and I still do. I try not to get caught up in the hype (positive and negative) on HC. I try to stay rational through it all.
    The one thing I do know is this the EV market is here to stay and the change to EVs is going to be one of the biggest disrupters in the motor vehicle industry...someone put up two photos of a New York City street three years apart and the first picture had nearly all mode of transport being horse and cart with one motor vehicle in that picture and the second picture had all motor vehicles and not one horse and cart. That’s how quickly the take up of motor vehicles was.
    And if I can just use one other example to explain my point Godfrey’s which I had shares in at the time indicated that they were not quick enough to grasp the change from corded vacuums to battery powered stick vacuums. And we know what happen to Godfrey’s. There are many other examples Kodak is another. So they are reasons that I keep the faith in this company.
    The last two announcements that have come from the company I and many others on here thought they were very positive but it did nothing for the shareprice. There was the oversupply story, the shorting of the stock, and the China story and of course the change in Lithium pricing. All confusing but should it be? I thought the last announcement was excellent. Improvement on monthly production, product grade improvement, overall plant recovery improvement, cash cost improvement, production guidance re-affirmed, and shipping guidance given. And it too, was suggested from the company that there would be an improvement on the latest announcement. To add to this the company has no debt and has two great assets. Sounds good to me.
    Just with regards to JL’s comments on the last announcement, I too, as soon as I read it was a little disappointed with the heading. I would have thought if he was in support of GXY he could have said Congrats on a great April...looking forward to the next announcement.
    I still believe in the company and can not believe the company would act without the interest of its shareholders. If they were caught out doing anything not in the interest of its shareholders I really do believe they would be in big trouble.
    I do support the change over to Simon Hay and think maintaining Anthony Tse in his new role will be positive for the company. It’s a new chapter. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.