GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thankyou moneymaker79 for contacting the company. Thats the best...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Thankyou moneymaker79 for contacting the company. Thats the best response so far and great work. We have all heard this before. My thoughts on the company's reply as an alternative view.

They acknowledged the SP has been pounded, further annoucements will be made next quarter.
    Yes, there will be. Its called the quarterly/ half yearly report. Like everyone else.

They said that the business is progressioning well, and they are very happy and confident with the future outlook,
    Yes, they are employed and payed well. The future is EV and battery storages. Auto and utility companies are investing in renewables. We understand that part already.

they are focused on developing infrastructure and devoping their mines which will deliver shareholder value in due course,

The earnings from development is three to five years away.

they are only going to make material announcements while they focus on delivering outcomes- the noise will dispitate

There may not be any retail shareholders left to make a sound. 15% and going lower.

and the shorters wll not be able to keep this up, the shorts are reducing at a rapid pace.

The idea of buyback is to take those shares away at low prices, so shorts have to compete. The shares must come out of market and cancelled or the lending stopped, new buyer entering. Where are the covering shares coming from.

I got the impression is that there is a disconnect between the SP and the how the business is progressing, perhaps the SP is pretty lagging the company.

We realized that at 3, 2.50, 2.00 and 1.50.

I get the feeling that this is the last hooray for the shorters and we are entering into phase that will be a lot kinder to shareholders.

They can reopen the borrowed shares. Rocks from the garden are being thrown at the windows. The company correct respond is to take the rocks away.

On another note. Tesla has built a battery storage system in victoria, larger than SA. My guess is the company doesn't want to upset institutions shareholders from making money. MS is one of the largest shortseller, which is owned by Mitsubishi, the company's sales agent.

There is 9% sitting with NYlife (Ausbil) shortsellers need. They are trying to nudge SP down before new financial year buying. A 1c company on ASX once payed 2c dividend. The company allowed the shortsellers to keep SP the same.
    If After 5- 10years and the value remain the same, its a loss against inflation. At what cash pile will the company have enough, 200,300,400 or 500m before the company act and show progress. Showing progress and earnings is the solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.