GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Next ship named, page-775

1. 13,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4538
    Many , including myself like to highlight our cash position ,for good reason and that situation was created on AT's watch...but it also needs to be recognised that if we decide to go it alone in Argentina for example , that cash would evaporate and possibly involve some debt, in a project that is years away from producing income and also carring considerable risk, in effect we would be no different than many other Companies.

With possibilities around more direct extraction methods with brine , then the Company has been very wise in being cautious on this front IMO , and of course is doing its own work around these new technologies..obviously if an offer too good to be refused had come along it would have been taken, but its not a good market for that to happen at the moment.
    However it is a great time to be cashed up and be in a position to spend a little on struggling Companies with pathways for us to achieve more opportunities further down the track...

Personally I'm very happy to see them sit on the cash, earning interest while they investigate how best to proceed with brine, in the meantime improving the the performance of the project that is earning income and scout around for more..

The shareprice is the pits but the Company iitself is in very good shape IMO and the new CEO is set to be the benefactor of that and also has the advantage of coming in at a low in the shareprice , so can bask in the glory when the tide turns whether deserved or otherwise..such is life...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.