GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"This has nothing to do with being a part of an inner circle...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

"This has nothing to do with being a part of an inner circle whatsoever. All I have done is highlighted the disparity between what is represented to the market and what the end results have been."

And of course, as everyone on here already ..knows.. with all of 'the games' currently being played by China Inc.'s Spod Processors, there's absolutely no possibility, none at all, of any of GXY's own 'planned' shipping schedules then being (purposely) adversely affected by any, ..external influencing factors.. that are all, completely beyond its own control, ...now is there...??? Hmmmm,

"In no way do I write what I do to offend my fellow share holders, we are all trapped in the same boot being driven over rough terrain. All I wish to do is highlight pain points that is affecting our investment."

Hmmmmmm, methinks, perhaps, a strange choice of words, "our investment." because, at the risk of now boring everyone, I nevertheless feel compelled to remind some on the GXY forum whom, it would seem, still haven't yet quite appreciated the importance of 'actually understanding the meaning' of those wonderfully wise words, of someone, whose own investing skills, have turned him into an USD-$84.2 BILLIONAIRE.

....."If you aren't willing to own a stock for 10 years, don't even think about owning it for 10 minutes."....

.....P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.....!

IMHO, if you don't (currently) possess it, then either, ..cultivate..it.. or, simply ..move on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.