GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I’m as real as it gets mate, unlike many posters in her, trying...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    I’m as real as it gets mate, unlike many posters in her, trying to manipulate opinions. Fascinating psychological warfare underway in this forum. It’s been going on for months under the close watch of the mods.

Tesla sight visits last week. Sitting on a 65% fall from grace. I’ll let you be the judge of whether shipping 45kt for the half at a profit of approx $25m warrants that sort of carnage.... because as far as I can see it’s business as usual.

Galaxy has received several offers from potential strategic partners which are currently being evaluated in detail. Negotiations continue to progress, so the Board has resolved to formally extend the process timeline to ensure proper consideration is given to the strategic merits and proposed terms and structures of each of the offers.Given the superior quality of Sal de Vida as a long life, low-cost operation with excellent economics, Galaxy will only proceed with a strategic partner if the final terms of the relationship properly recognize the fundamental underlying value of Sal de Vida and the partner can add additional value to the Project either through technical and/or financial input.Sal de Vida is recognized as one of the best undeveloped lithium resources, globally, based on:
    ▪ Reserves of 1.14Mt LCE (0.18Mt Proven, 0.96Mt Probable), supporting an initial 40-year project life, coupled with a resource of 4.92Mt LCE (1.96Mt Measured, 2.58Mt Indicated, 0.38 Inferred) and substantial upside;
    ▪ Favorable brine chemistry – highest lithium concentration of Argentine development assets (732mg/L Li) and low impurity levels;
    ▪ High economic returns forecast through feasibility studies, with operating costs forecast to be within the lowest quartile; and
    ▪ Project already substantially de-risked from a financial perspective following the completion of the POSCO transaction for US$280 million.

based on the desperation in the forum, she is game on mofos.

maintain strong buy.

not advice dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.