GRR 1.79% 27.5¢ grange resources limited.

Then go buy RIO, BHP, FMG etc & sell GRR... GRR no need to...

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Then go buy RIO, BHP, FMG etc & sell GRR... GRR no need to follow the herd, they have the right to go there own way & doing a great job... Dividends aren't the answer for SP rising... For months handful of people like u have been crying whinging for larger dividends, its ridiculous... I feel the management should abolish dividends altogether to help eliminate minority shareholders who are just there for a dividend instead of focusing on growth of the company...

I seen many companies SP stagnate paying dividends as NTA is reduced... On the other hand unpopular companies who didnt pay a dividend & held a war chest of cash like TBR, even communicated less than GRR, rose 10 fold & SP only fell once they paid a dividends.. there many other examples..

Management hasnt made a wrong move so far besides the property saga, they have paid a adequate dividend during tougher times, when good times have come with higher iron ore prices..the SP has returned higher return in % than most of the majors like RIO,BHP...etc SP will continue to rise once next quarterly is released with NTA rising.... They dont need follow others, the NTA is rising thats what matters most & move the SP much higher % wise than throwing away money to whinging minority shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $318.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $822.9K 2.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 165214 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 216694 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.