GRR 0.65% 38.3¢ grange resources limited.

"I never understand why people want to broadcast why they sell...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    "I never understand why people want to broadcast why they sell and then suggest others do the same" at a guess....id say everyone wants to exit at the top.....some whom probably are not totally happy with their profit (or not totally convinced that the SP has peaked) and wish the SP even goes down after they sell even though they've sold and it makes no difference to them if it goes up or down. They'll even post on behalf of others.....so to speak.

My thoughts on this is to look at any substance on reasons to sell, and "trading at the top end of the channel " isn't substantive. What channel ? Im proudly a fundamentalist not a charter. No fib for me.

The SP has been kept down for so long, there was a time I remember it was $2 (around the time I removed the core samples from drilling at SD ) and since then there has been an ever increasing demand and price of 65% ore combined with the increasing pellett premium, UG at SR, SDTSF, upgrades to mills..... PFS for 5M t at Southdown and better take off agreement due to begin on 1 April.

Things are looking up for increasing profits and lower costs, I don't see a channel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $494.3K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 110155 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 42746 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.