1MC 3.23% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Next Shipment, page-182

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5800
    Nope I rarely have luck with my emails anywhere I'm hanging in there and just watching EV sales which is the ultimate driver of the turn around Masterminds expecting the change to start end of year or so. Some others prediction next year. Doubt anyone really knows What I do know is that very little new funding is going into new expansions and explorers. In fact, production getting scaled back from original plans seems to be the new norm. As long as the EV growth (near 50%) stays strong, it should be fine.

It's interesting that many growth models have lithium demand growing at 20% per year. However with EV sales more towards the 50% growth rate mark over the last v few years and it becoming a dominant fraction of lithium demand, I always found the 20% model difficult to accept longer term.

The other consequence here is that with EVs eventually dominating the demand side, most of the carbonate and hydroxide will need to be battery grade as opposed to technical grade. I see a bottleneck there eventually which via the sc6 linked price formula (and as happened in the last spike due to the massive bus production prior to 2018..although a lower grade then what will be needed), SC6 prices should climb with carbonate On my mobile, excuse the grammar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.