1MC 20.0% 0.2¢ morella corporation limited

the problem is that the update seems vague, yes they’re on track...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    the problem is that the update seems vague, yes they’re on track (ish) with shipping but we don’t know which quarter deliveries are being booked and that has implications for cashflow and the potential need for capital. Likely they’ll be fine for this quarter and with lower expenses next should be more comfortable.

However, with prices for spod sinking firmly to the floor of offtake agreements and partners with prior form rescinding on their contracts, together with production now seeming to be ahead of delivery things are getting very tight, increasing anxiety re what happens when the debt falls due and/or ability to service it and turn a profit which in turn makes AJM vulnerable to the whims of entities outside their control.

my expectations are firmly for another underwhelming quarter with numbers looking ugly and explained away as ‘one-off’ or guidance for things suddenly improving/turning the corner.

Given consistent failure to meet prior guidance be it due to market or internal misses I’m no longer going to put money at risk for ‘Jam Tomorrow’. They need results much closer to guidance, uncertainty re debt addressed (even a long term debt on similar terms without covenants/deadlines would be preferable)
    and spodumene price recovery - then huge gains could be made, risk just too high for my appetite, others may be made of sterner stuff...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.287K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 179562966 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22347481 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.