1MC 3.23% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Next Shipment.., page-380

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3075
    I have skin in the asx lithium sector.
    I have dome my due diligence on most of the asx lithium companies of note.
    Yes it is a lot of time and effort but that is part and parcel of evaluating which companies to invest in.
    I remember the hostile response on these threads when I shared some of my DD on AJM prior to the June Qtr 2019 report release.
    Unfortunately those that were more experienced in analysis, IMO, that were frequent positive posters have since either gone very quiet or stopped posting.
    Why am I still watching AJM?
    Well it is critical to keep on top of research across the sector and AJM presents quite an interesting subject for obvious reasons.
    When I have information to discuss that may be overlooked by other posters, I'm inclined to share so that all holders or potential holders have as much information available to them as possible.
    Yes the majority of what I have to say about AJM could be considered negative, but in my mind that is simply a reflection of the financial predicament the company currently finds itself in.
    Perhaps as a final thought, I would hope that my contributions are of some use to some readers who would otherwise be reliant on posters that have significant skin in AJM and may likely be holding major paper losses.
    Obviously, as with all defenders of threads I expect the majority of responses to be personal in nature or divert attention to other companies, while I would prefer to discuss this company itself on AJM threads.
    I don't want AJM to fail and I certainly don't want retail holders to lose money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.