1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Next Shipment.., page-3

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121
    can you give me some insight: I always thought, only the vessels which are hired by Altura (as seen on the website) also carry our product.
    but you also always mention other ship which might have a share. why do they then not show altura as the shipping agent?

Protocol of only 1 company name is ever named on that website of ships arriving/leaving PH2....
    How that's decided I don't know....

As far as other possible co-share ships go their behaviour in Port gives them away, their destination also and the common thread of all ships of interest is the shipping agent..... That's what I look for first
    And not always right too.....I discount a lot more ships before they leave PH2..Oilers, Scrappers, Cattle Class...all in my opinion
    In the case of companies such as AJM, PLS, NCM, Nifty Copper etc they are serviced by shipping agency Monson Shipping so anyone of the above companies can end up with the naming rights on the said website irrespective of it being scheduled to end up having dual company cargos.....Lithium/Copper Chemical/ Lithium or Lithium/ Lithium etc..

Too get optimal value of an empty ship coming all the way from Asia, Monson Agency co ordinate the scheduling, by way of arrival from and destination too of all the Spodumene/ Copper/Chemical Cargo Ships leaving berth PH2...assuming in most cases no one company can sometimes fill one of the larger bulk carriers, it loads more than one company product to the advantage of all participants .
    eg lately its PLS who have reduced its output to alleviate the bottleneck along its processing chain.
    Their Shipments are smaller these days and a co share with a copper to maximise the ships load makes sense to do.

AJM on the other hand currently has its product filling its ship to the Brim by themselves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.