GPN greater pacific gold limited

next stage to go, page-13

1. mnb
    1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re: orders all purged As a result of today's meeting officially confirming that the YRR float will go ahead, and with it the vanadium and uranium assets, the GPN shares are now trading from scratch. This means all previous buy and sell orders are cleared or purged, and new ones start again. The trading will go on as normal, but anyone with buy or sell orders will need to put them back on again.

The entitlement date is the same, this is going right to schedule as per the notice of meeting sent out previously to all shareholders (to tell them about today's meeting). Buyers have until May 9th to get YRR shares by way of the entitlement of one YRR share for each GPN share they have on that day at the close of trading. Also, one free option for each two YRR shares gained.

The other way to get YRR is to put in an application off the prospectus, but I'll swim to Africa if there are any available- these are going to go like hot scones!!! Look at Giralia's spin-off UTO, oversubscribed six times- and they don't have any vanadium like Yellow Rock do!! They should list on May 12th, so we will get some idea of how YRR will go in relation to UTO.

Things are going really well I'm told- exciting times ahead.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.