NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

next step up when?

1. 877 Posts.
    Looks like recent Kunnunarra contract announcement, whilst lowish value compared to other wins in the past by NOD has been enough to get the stock up and away from 11-13c range and into 18-19c range.

I'm not a TA person; however given trading of last two weeks looks like support has been re-established around 18c and resistance at 21c. Which from memory places current price at about the sum of parts valuation done about 2 months ago by Twincreeks (i think, apologies if i've misattributed).

My guess (and i am more than happy to be corrected - please do!) is that we're going to be in this current range until next catalyst for movement occurs.

Either more contract wins and we are up and away and hopefully see movement up to around high 20c, low 30s with bottom support raised to about 25cish level. magnitude of contract win dependant of course - a decently large contract win and it is on properly. or no news and associated drift down again as volume fades and those good people with large buy orders in at 17.5c and 17c disappear.....

Would someone with a proper understanding of TA have a look and advise??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.