ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

next step, page-3

1. 267 Posts.
    Chin up mate! I do understand your sentiment.

The last announcement was pertinent information, the penultimate box now ticked before a JV is announced.

We will not go anywhere until the ink on the JV has dried.

IMO the market depth is a crock. Buyers have thinned out for sure but any orders below the trading price are just window dressing.

Being sceptical I would almost suggest the removal of the fluff orders is deliberate to frighten loose hands but that is a worn out old chestnut around HC so we'll leave it at that.

I said in an earlier post that WHN has used up its credibility. That's the wrong word. What I was trying to convey was it's "excitement quotient" if you like.

We had a huge fail last time farm in was spouted by management, investors don't forget, especially at this volatile end of the market and especially in these current market conditions.

We will regain that "excitement quotient" when the company FINALLY delivers us a binding JV agreement for the Seychelles.

I don't expect multiples of our share price at that point but we will have earned renewed confidence and interest which will then again fuel speculation and money back into the stock.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.