ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Noske and Co are about to earn their stripes I think.Without...

1. 267 Posts.
    Noske and Co are about to earn their stripes I think.

Without trying to sound like the Oracle, our management have been working hard to develop the companies assets and expansion opportunities. Its been a learning curve - initially boisterous and full of enthusiasm they have discovered that the Seychelles was a longer road than initially imagined.

The release of information since 2012 has been less hype and more balanced in its content - no more business plan flow charts giving investors an unrealistic expectation.

The Seychelles govt has made it abundantly clear in its thinly veiled comments directed at WHL Energy that it expects tenement holders to make some holes! Their approval of the JV and work program suggests that we, with our new partner or should I say our new partner who is the NEW operator have formulated a proposed plan of attack to get the show on the road and do exactly that or the Govt. would have passed...

The content of the JV and forward work program will be at the top of my required reading list- that's for sure!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.