ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

From the DFT announcements :Next Steps? Conclude the initial...

1. 2,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    From the DFT announcements :
    Next Steps
    ? Conclude the initial estimation phase
    ? Finalise site selection, and adapt design works where required
    ? Commence required project approvals works (mainly Local Government & State
    Government)
    Following these steps, we expect to be in a position to finalise the design and move towards the
    construction phase of the project, which includes finalising funding, signing construction
    agreements and commencing site works. While the timeline has many elements, we aim to begin
    the construction phase in Q4 this year.

I would like to think the first 2 are completed and that they have decided on a site and are now looking for project approvals and looking to begin the construction phase..

With site selection i would say the dft is close to being finished ( i suspect all that is left of the dft is around site specifics) as per our adlp submission on tuesday.

Monashians need to finally sign of on this year long deal as obviously they are basing this around the adlp funding which has sloweed down progress i guess. I suspect after the 19th we can be back to normal see things start to move.

It would be interesting to see what the SP is during the construction phase ( IMHO has to happen 4th qtr for the oppies to be in the money )

Risky investment but I guess a lot of us are averaging down to hopefully see some rewards finally after 5 years!!

GLTA lets see some positive outcomes in the next couple of weeks!

PS DOn't put imminent in your announcements unless you mean your going to conclude negotiations within 2 weeks!

Cheers

M.oz!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.