SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

next steps for company and us

1. 12,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3776
    As always, after the big sp spike followed the retrace to a level where the quick buck hunters, also known as DT, have left and the real investors, who think a lot of value will be created in the future, come in.

It will be a long journey, maybe up to 18 months, accompanied with progress and resource upgrade news and maybe some setbacks and delays. But early bird will catch the worm. There will be CR's on its way, can't hardly be avoided. But management will show its class by how these will be done. A CR like SBL, STI or GGE will kill the company, sp will get lower than CR price and it is all over. PEN or BKP showed how it can be done without ruining shareholders.

So far there are less than 1.2 billion shares on issue, not bad for a sp at 2.2c.
    Last CR at 0.8c was justified according to that current sp. The next should reflect the upside of the projects and managment MUST be able to sell their vision to the big instos by not giving in to discount the CR-price. It is possible, even in today's tough market. Quality has its price and you will get punished if you sell it too cheap.

ZRL is another example where management was / is not able to capitalise on its mining licence. That's why I sold out. I can't guarantee that SSC will be different but yesterdays ann. showed the company has the ambition and desire to reach its goal. Like I wrote yesterday, if we get or already have a management like PEN's and mother nature doesn't torture SSC with katastrophies then this will be a great investment.

Despite Copper and Zinc are mined worldwide these metals are always in demand. The destroyed parts of Japan will be rebuilt much better than before and there are is a new market still to be developed : Africa !

Be patient, have a core holding and trade some around that holding and you will succeed. I do the same like I did with PEN which let me "multi-fold" my investment. Until Monday.

So, if they get their mine up and running this will be a winner. If not, then it will be one of many failures.

GL to you all. I am just an ordinary investor / trader who wants to perform better than the big superfunds and to earn some money to pay the bill along that way.

Now holding 400k shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.