BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Next steps for SH - email your local member

1. 9,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3220
    Following on from yesterday's great announcement that Advent has asked the Court to compel the Government to make it's decision, there is something that every shareholder in any of the PEP11 companies can do, that is email the following to your own Federal MP, with a c.c to Minister.Husic@industry,gov.au :-

Dear <insert name of Federal MP>,

I write to inform you that I strongly object to taxpayer money being used to defend the Government over it's mishandling of PEP11 in Federal Court case WAD216/2024.

I ask, as a constituent, that you without delay write to Minister Husic and request that the Government concede the case and make the decision on PEP11 as is required under law and in respect of due process.

The Government has already spent over $300,000 in settling the last court case caused by Scott Morrison's interference in what is a standard administrative process.
    It is evident that Anthony Albanese too has interfered and this has the potential to cost the taxpayer even more, a complete waste of taxpayers money.
    I do not support taxpayer money being wasted on defending a court case that the Government cannot win.
    While this Government sits on it's hands, consumers are paying higher than ever prices for gas, East Coast business's that need gas are closing down, and East Coast jobs are being lost. Enough is enough.

Please also request Minister Husic to issue NSW Natural Resources Minister Courtney Houssos with a notice under Section 59(3) of the OPGGS Act to ensure this decision is made as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
    <Insert your name>
    <Insert your address>

ENDS

It is important that you include your name and address so that they can confirm your are a genuine resident of that electorate.

This will not take much of your time but sends a strong message to your local member irrespective of which party they are with.

Feel free to add/edit as you wish.

As always, please let us know if a response is received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.441K 187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 4415436 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 759710 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.