CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

next steps

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All,

While I am writing this, I noticed that latest share price is now 0.023 which is the lowest ever. While the company has not made any effort to find the CEO or may be they did but didn't bother to update shareholders on why they have not filled that position, it is sad to see the current state. I am not aware of company's strategic direction but if the company is now relying on QLD decision, then I would use the scary words "In Administration" is not far off which I am sure is not going to happen (hopefully!!!).

Things I would suggest to CNX:

Get one of the directors from the investors to take on CEO role since the investors know the company very well and train the CFO as well on how to close deals with China.

Have a plan B now and switch to plan B sooner since Plan A is not working. It would be completely stupid to work on Plan A (waiting for QLD to give the decision) as we know the govt officials now and we would be prepared to give them the response in next election.

Talk to Shanxi and the new player in China on when are they going to kick-off the payment and get legal help if they do not act or atleast find ways to close the deal (such as part payment as commitment)

Have transparent communication internally and externally before you loose trust from shareholders and your own staff. Shareholders will support if you clearly disclose what you are doing. You can't go worse than what you are now.

Finally, lock yourself for whole day and get the strategic plan out now. Do not waste time putting pretty pictures for strategic plan and take month to publish it. We get that you are a small cap company with hardly any cash so word document is enough. I am sure that you have some skills of documenting action plan since you are directors and senior management.

Best of luck to all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.