CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I agree iva, IMO even if one was to take only 25% (for 3...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree iva, IMO even if one was to take only 25% (for 3 identified optimal longwall mining op's) of that and (pulling a number out of a hat for the sake of argument) a 25 cent pmt in ground value, it would still be a ridiculous price even if one was to forget UCG and CNX's associated IP not to mention overseas (Powder Basin) assets.

However also IMO if one steps back and looks at it as objectively as one being a holder can, then with no underway Surat Basin Coal exploitation plan, no Qld Gov. UCG Policy, no signed China Contracts for UCG, present cash reserves, low Coal Prices, Europe's ongoing debacles, it's little wonder the present Market has little appetite for risk. Hence the ridiculous pricing even for a company having such physical 2P reserves. That's why I give CNX a high risk/high reward scenario for my investments. If it was a short term sure thing we wouldn't be at this SP.

As I stated, I've been putting my punt pennies aside and even placed an order down the list in case the debacle continues. At the end of the day though I do not expect an overnight profit. Not unless a few of the above suddenly come to fruition in the shorter term, which is always an optimistic possibility.

Quite often here my optimism for CNX potential & UCG MOU's wars with the financials and is placated by the hard assets for a worst case scenario.

Each to their own though. 0.80 SP? Damn that would be nice, but I think such may take some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.