ADV 0.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Next steps

1. 5,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Next steps,

Ardiden The Company intends to accelerate the following near-term activities at both the Seymour Lake and Root Lake Lithium Projects as it continues its focus on commodities exposed to structural and transformational change (such as those which are essential ingredients in the manufacture of lithium-ion batteries) in leading jurisdictions. o Drilling at the Seymour Lake Lithium Project to immediately commence once drill approvals are received in the next one to two weeks (see ASX Announcement on 6 January for more details on Seymour Lake) and further review of historical data; o Review of historical data at the Root Lake Lithium Project and further geological exploration, potentially including but not limited to surface sampling, soil surveys and further drilling; o A review of metallurgical work results once received and further drill planning for the Manitouwadge Graphite Project; o Progression of discussions with potential off-take partners and customers; o Expansion of the Ardiden team and recruitment of key team members to further develop project portfolio; and o Acquisition of further project areas/ acreage with strong geological potential. Further updates will be provided as they come to hand.

I really like the proactive attitude of this company they really want to after it. Nothing but positive announcements on the horizon there are not any company's out there that i know about that has these 2 super resources in a location like this and i have a feeling that these guys are going to strike mammoth amounts of it. I am starting to think this is my new favourite stock. This could be huge and they are not done yet either.

The only thing holding us back at the moment is this world market BS! When it corrects it self we are away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184702 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 16115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.