UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

Ok seriously annoying but the above only posted when i removed...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ok seriously annoying but the above only posted when i removed the paragraph (replaced it with the "c").

Not sure what is wrong with hot copper. Does anyone get that issue with posting? Wish it would error out.

Anyway replace "c" with the below paragraph, which I will keep editing till I figure out what word trips it.

"As in Petra capital emailed you to inform you? Or it is part of your corporate advisory team for your investments? It will be good to have UNV holders at least over there for company - better than nothing i guess. I hope to be sincerely humbled and TER does make it back to $0.60 or the $1.00 so many holders believe, but the share chart has been one way down, and it's hard to see how both assets will add any value in the short term with a loss making position already. THe price of coal certainly isn't likely to go up in the next year as i'd presume demand will be lower than a non-Covid 19 world. at least with the $0.10 cash we can hopefully redeploy to some promising businesses. Heck even buyign the general vanguard aus index could potentially yield a 50% gain when it someday gets back to 7000 points, which we'd expect it would as markets generally are upward over the longer term)".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.